US Taxes

Are you a US citizen or greencard holder who lives and works in Switzerland? Apart from a few cases you will be obliged to submit a Swiss tax return as well as a US tax return and in most cases also a FBAR.

We gladly advise you on US tax matters and assist you during the entire preparation and submitting procedure.

It is essential for us that our clients understand what has to be declared and why. Not submitting the US tax return is a criminal offence under US legislation. You should be aware that Swiss banks and insurances automatically transfer the information of the US citizens and greencard holders to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). 

We also advise you in cases where US citizenship is given up.

Ana Curo B.A. AUS ZH, specialist for US taxes

Due to the high demand, no US-Taxes can currently be accepted until 15.4.2022

Regarding U.S. tax preparation and consultation, we work closely with Ana Roggeroni-Curo, our former Head of Accounting at meili consulting gmbh. Ana completed her education and gathered professional work experience in both the U.S. and Switzerland.

Ms. Ana Roggeroni-Curo will be happy to assist you in the following areas:

  • Preparation of tax returns
  • Year-end tax planning
  • Calculation of quarterly tax payments
  • Year-end forecasting
  • Tax advice for important events of the year

After living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area for seven years, Ana moved back to Switzerland and continues to provide U.S tax services to U.S. Citizens and Residents living in the U.S., Switzerland, and other countries.

She acquired her federal tax license of Enrolled Agent (EA) in February 2015, and her California Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in October 2018. She has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting/Controlling/Auditing and graduated from Zurich University of Applied Sciences in August 2012 in Switzerland.

Ana specializes in domestic and international U.S. taxation for individuals and SME’s. Most of her clients need assistance with tax preparation, year-end tax planning and projections, quarterly estimated tax payment calculations, as well as tax advice for significant events during the year.