Employed foreigners must pay the source tax. In the most Cantons, including Zürich, you do not have to submit a tax return if your gross salary per year is less than CHF 120’000. However, it is possible to reclaim a part of the taxation, e.g. cost for continuing education or business expenses, 3a-savings or subsequent payments to the pension fund. The same is applicable to international weekly residents.

As in Zürich and most of the other Cantons, the claim form for the source tax must be handed in within three months of the end of the tax year.

We gladly advise you and submit the claim form for source tax for you.